Admission will be granted to prospective students who:
- Have successfully completed primary school
- Should be at least 10 years before resumption date.
- Have met the requirement of the Entrance Examination.
- Participated successfully in a personal interview conducted by the school.
- Have completed required application form.
- Have paid the prescribed fees.
The admission process is completed after total or part payment (at least 70%) of the school fees is made on or before resumption.
Once payment is made, the school fees is non-refundable. In any exceptional case, the school will only refund fifty percent (50%) of the total amount paid.
After payment, Parents/Guardians are expected to present a teller or other evidence of payment to the school bursar. The bursar will in turn issue a receipt from the school to the parent.
After payment, parents/guardians are expected to present a teller or any other evidence of payment to the School Bursar. The Bursar will in turn issue a receipt from the School to the Parent.
We admit all students irrespective of their religious, social illness that the school cannot manage.